Saturday, September 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren. Where we show books we have got that week.
Sites mentioned (names are linked to the site):
Random Buzzers

Books mentioned (the names are linked to goodreads):
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Keep Sweet by Michele Dominguez Greene
Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
If We Kiss by Rachel Vail
Jane Jones: Worst. Vampire. Ever. by Caissie St. Onge
Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie ViguiƩ
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman

E-Books for Review (the names are linked to goodreads): 






Ed Undead by Edward Kent
I received this from the author.















Dragon's Mind by Vered Ehsani
I received this from the author.







 

* Announcement!
I started a new feature on the blog, called Midway Chatter. Please go "Here" to learn all about Midway Chatter and a link to the first post. Then tell me what you think of the feature either on the Midway Chatter page or my first Midway Chatter post. Thanks!

What Did You Get This Week?
Leave me the link to your haul in comments.

3 comments:

  1. You have some great books. I really loved THE FORSAKEN. Hope you enjoy all of your awesome books!

    Thanks for dropping by my IMM!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog - Bittersweet Enchantment!

    New follower. ;)

    I hope you enjoy all of your books. I look forward to your reviews for Fever and Prized. Both books are amazing!!
    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the Forsaken, been on my shelf for some time now. I wonder why I haven't picked it up yet. :-/

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!