Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Intangible by J. Meyers


Release Date: 1/29/2012
Received from the Author for Review
Summary from B&N.com:

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right.

And he can’t do anything about it.














My Review:

Intangible's storyline is original and very interesting. The storyline is indescribable, the summary up above does I better job then I would. I loved Luke and Sera's relationship. I personally didn't like the tense it was written in. Intangible is a don't miss for YA Paranormal lovers.

The storyline is mind-blowing. It does start out slow but the second half of the book is fast pace and breath-taking. I can't really give a description that would do this book justice. 

The sister-brother bound between Luke and Sera was incredible. It was written beautifully. I didn't feel like I connected with the characters, but reading about them was still very enjoyable. 

This book is written in some sort of third person. I personally don't really like third person, and so that cause some problems for me with this book. I personally feel like third person most of the time makes the book very impersonal and I'm not able to connect with the characters. Third person in this book made it very hard for me to connect with the characters. It made me like the book not as much has I would have if it was not in third person. If you don't have a problem with third person, then it won't be a problem for you.

I really enjoy this book. Even though I didn't like the third person, I really liked this book. I recommended this book to people who like third person, and YA Paranormal books.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!