Sunday, November 25, 2012

Written into Place (4)

Written into Place is a new meme created by me. That is a scheduling post, where you can talk about what you posted last week, what you read last week, what you will be posting that week, and what you will be reading that week. This meme will be every Monday.  Feel free to do one too just mention my name with a link back to my blog, it doesn't have to be just like mine your can just use it to share what you have scheduled. You can use my post header too.  The linky thing is below in the post. 

No post this week for me. I was so busy with the holiday I didn't get much done to show. And I'm just catching up on what I didn't get done with last week. You can still link up below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!