Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (9)

 
 Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
I had a pretty good week in books this week.
 
Won:
 
I got a signed copy of The Space Between us by Jessica Martinez. I won this off of Goodreads. I will show the signature next time I do a vlog.
 
 E-copies For Review:
I got a lot of great e-copies for review from Harlequin Teen. Thanks so much Harlequin Teen!
 
 I received this via Edelweiss on Monday. Then I started my copy I bought a couple months back of The Goddess Test that same day.
 Then on Wednesday I was on Netgalley and saw The Goddess Inheritance!And I requested it because I was loving The Goddess Test.
  I just finished The Goddess Test and loved it, so now I'm happy to have received the other two books in the series. Now all I need is The Goddess Legacy novella 2.5 anthology thing. 

I will not lie, I jumped around screaming when I got approved for this book. I can't wait to read this book. Thanks so much Harlequin Teen!



I requested this one not understanding it was a sequel, but now I'll just have to get the first book Dark Kiss soon so I can read this incredible looking series.

Bought:

I bought the novella 1.5 of The Goddess Test for my nook. I don't want to miss on anything.
A link to my Goodreads shelf with all of the books I got this week here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/9934627?shelf=sts9
 Thanks again Harlequin Teen for all of the great review books!
What Did You Get This Week?
Leave me the link to your haul in comments.

5 comments:

  1. I can not wait to get my hands on Hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new books!! I got The Goddess Inheritance too! I haven't read Goddess Interrupted yet but I have a copy and I'll be getting to it soon. :) I hope we both love them!! And I got Hooked a few weeks ago! It sounds so cute and I love the cover!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to start The Goddess Inheritance! I loved Dark Kiss and just got Wicked Kiss and I am so excited! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Brittan Congrats on winning a signed copy of The Space Between!!! Hooked and Wicked Kiss look good. I should really start the Goddess Test because everyone is loving the series so much. ^_^

    -Keep on rocking Brittan,
    Lizzy @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some really great titles this week! I'm really curious about The Space Between Us! I'm so excited to start reading Hooked and Wicked Kiss! Enjoy what you got this week! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!