Monday, February 25, 2013

ARC Review: The Goddess Inheritance

Don't read if you haven't read the rest of The Goddess Test series, because this many contain spoilers.

  Release Date: 2/26/2013
Genre: YA Mythology   
Midway Chatter: "Here"
Author: Aimee Carter
Goodreads Link: "Here"  
Summary: 
 Love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.
 
During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal. In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead. With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.
Even if it costs her eternity.

My Thoughts:



 The Goddess Inheritance is an amazing end to The Goddess Test series. I liked this book the best. I loved the storyline and what happens throughout the book. I loved seeing how much the characters have grown since the first book. I loved this fantastic end to this great series.

 The Goddess Inheritance is my favorite Goddess Test novel.  It was packed full of action and drama, that I've been searching for in this series. It was a great closer to the series. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm very happy with how it ended.

 The characters have grown so much throughout the series. Henry has grown so much; he has grown a lot since the first book. Kate and Henry have finally learned how to communicate with each other. I have loved watching these characters change and grow throughout the series.

 I loved this book. It was my favorite book in the series. I loved seeing how much the characters have changed and grown up since the first nook. It was the perfect end to this incredible series. I highly recommend third book.

 My Rating:

4 out of 5 Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!