Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Goddess Interrupted



 Release Date: 3/27/2012 
Genre: YA Mythology   Author: Aimee Carter
Midway Chatter: "Here" 
Goodreads Link: "Here"  
Summary: 
Kate Winters has won immortality. But if she wants a life with Henry in the Underworld, she'll have to fight for it.Becoming immortal wasn't supposed to be the easy part. Though Kate is about to be crowned Queen of the Underworld, she's as isolated as ever. And despite her growing love for Henry, ruler of the Underworld, he's becoming ever more distant and secretive. Then, in the midst of Kate's coronation, Henry is abducted by the only being powerful enough to kill him: the King of the Titans. As the other gods prepare for a war that could end them all, it is up to Kate to save Henry from the depths of Tartarus. But in order to navigate the endless caverns of the Underworld, Kate must enlist the help of the one person who is the greatest threat to her future. Henry's first wife, Persephone.
 



My Thoughts:


The Goddess Interrupted is just as astonishing as the first book in this series. I liked this on a little more than I liked The Goddess Test. I loved seeing the characters and storyline grow. This is a great sequel to The Goddess Test, and I highly recommend it.

 This is the perfect sequel for The Goddess Test. It had everything that was missing from the first book, which mostly was action. It continues on the story beautifully. I loved the storyline of this book; it was perfect for the series.

 I loved how the characters developed through out the book. I learned so much about Henry through out this book also. He has trouble saying how he feels and communicating with Kate. This made me so frustrated. Towards the end their communication got a lot better. I loved seeing more of Kate. I also loved seeing more of the background characters.

 The writing was just as beautiful as it was in the first book. I loved that this one had more action in it than the first book. The ending was a complete cliffhanger. I couldn't wait to read the third and final book after I read this one.

 I loved this book. I enjoyed this one a little more than I enjoyed the second one. I loved reading more about the characters. I also loved seeing where the storyline went from The Goddess Test. I highly recommend this book.

 My Rating:

4 out of 5 Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!