Thursday, November 15, 2012

Midway Chatter: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


 
To learn all about Midway Chatter go "Here".

***This may contain spoilers for the first book in the series; The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.***

Release Date: 10/23/2012
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance  or YA Psychological Thriller (I'm not exactly sure which one it is) 
Summary from B&N.com:
 The truth about Mara Dyer’s dangerous and mysterious abilities continues to unravel in this gripping sequel to the thrilling The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.
She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.
She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.
In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

Midway Chatter:

My impression of this book so far is, this book is crazy. In a good way. This book is mind blowing so far. This midway chatter won't be long because I write theses half way through the book and right now I need to get back to reading.  

There is still so much mystery on what's going on. Is Mara crazy? Or am I crazy? This book so far is so good it's making me crazy, so it just might be me not her. And Noah, is hot as ever. Oh and this one includes a mental institute, which always makes every thing crazier (literally).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!