Monday, November 12, 2012

Written into Place (2)

Written into Place is a new meme created by me. That is a scheduling post, where you can talk about what you posted last week, what you read last week, what you will be posting that week, and what you will be reading that week. This meme will be every Monday.  Feel free to do one too just mention my name with a link back to my blog, it doesn't have to be just like mine your can just use it to share what you have scheduled. You can use my post header too.  The linky thing is below in the post. 



Last Week:

I did miss posts on Thursday and Friday, because I was busy with school. 

Posts (the links are on the names):

Monday: 
I did my first ever Written into Place
 









 








Saturday:   

Sunday:











Read:







 



















Scheduled Post for This Week:

Posts:

Tuesday and Wednesday:

Midway Chatter and Review of The Truth About Faking by Leigh T. Moore










Thursday and Friday:
Midway Chatter and Review of The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin











 

Saturday:   
Stacking The Shelves (7)

Sunday:
Midway Chatter of Renegade by J. A. Souders 

















Planning On Reading:





















Intangible by J. Meyers



















Dragon's Mind by Vered Ehsani













What did you post this last week, and what are you planning?
Link up your  post below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!