Monday, December 10, 2012

Written into Place (5)

Written into Place is a new meme created by me. That is a scheduling post, where you can talk about what you posted last week, what you read last week, what you will be posting that week, and what you will be reading that week. This meme will be every Monday.  Feel free to do one too just mention my name with a link back to my blog, it doesn't have to be just like mine your can just use it to share what you have scheduled. You can use my post header too.  The linky thing is below in the post. 

I'm super busy with school and my life right now , and keeping up with blogging has been hard. I should be back to posting more regularly soon. I have finals on the 20th and the 21st, so posting might completely stop that week so I can study and then take my tests. 



Last Week:

Posts:

I'm sorry about how little I got done with posts this week. 

Dreamer Release Tour Giveaway + Guest Post










Review of Renegade by J. A. Sounders













Stacking the Shelves (11) 
 







Read:

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)



 The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

I read this early then I should have, because I will not have my review of this one up until early Feb. But I had to know what happened.
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)











Scheduled for This Week:
I have no idea what is I'm going to be able to get done next week.

What did you Write into Place?
Link up your post below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!