Friday, April 26, 2013

Review: Also Known As

Also Known As
Release Date: 2/26/2013
Genre: YA Contemporary
Author: Robin Benway
Goodreads Link: "Here"  
Summary: 
Being a 16-year-old safecracker and active-duty daughter of international spies has its moments, good and bad. Pros: Seeing the world one crime-solving adventure at a time. Having parents with super cool jobs. Cons: Never staying in one place long enough to have friends or a boyfriend. But for Maggie Silver, the biggest perk of all has been avoiding high school and the accompanying cliques, bad lunches, and frustratingly simple locker combinations.

Then Maggie and her parents are sent to New York for her first solo assignment, and all of that changes. She'll need to attend a private school, avoid the temptation to hack the school's security system, and befriend one aggravatingly cute Jesse Oliver to gain the essential information she needs to crack the case . . . all while trying not to blow her cover.
 

My Thoughts: 

Also Known As left me speechless. I loved everything about this book. The storyline was fun, entertaining, and mind-blowing. The characters were so relatable, lovable, and fun. The writing was breathe taking. I really loved Also Known As, and I highly recommend it. 

 This book is fun, funny, and exciting.  There is so many great things about this book. It's a spy book, which I never can find enough, and there is a great romance.  Plus this book is hilarious, I laugh so hard while I was reading this. I loved how it was the perfect mix of sweet romance, hilarious comedy, and action packed spying.
 
 I loved all the characters; they were fun and entertaining to read about. Maggie was a great protagonist. I loved reading about her and reading from her point of view. She was very relatable and realistic; it felt like I had known her for years. I loved Roux. She also was very relatable and real, she was a little bit of a loudmouth but that is what made her realistic to me. I also really loved Jesse; he was also very realistic and entertaining. I also loved all of the background characters; they also were very enjoyable to read about.

 I loved Robin Benway's writing style. She kept you on your toes. This book was so unpredictable. I loved how Robin Benway could have me laughing at one moment and biting my nails the next.

 I loved this book. Also Known As is an incredible spy book you won't want to miss. I loved all of the amazing characters. I also loved the writing style. I recommend this book to people who like spy books and people who like book that will make them laugh. 

My Rating:

5 hearts, I loved it! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!