Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (19)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I haven't done a book haul in forever, so this probably everything I have gotten since the last haul.
Bought / Traded:
 
 

The Fifth Wave By Rick Yancey
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
My Beautiful Failure by Janet Ruth Young
I traded and I got an ARC of Towering by Alex Flinn 

E-Books Bought:
 
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)
 Die For Me by Amy Plum


Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
 
 Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins


Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)

 
Unraveling by Elizabet Norris
 
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)  
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver 
 
 
What Did You Get This Week?
Leave me the link to your haul in comments.

1 comment:

  1. I got The 5th Wave this week too! It sounds so good! And I just got done with Towering last week. It was a fun one. Enjoy all of your goodies!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!