Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Book Haul

 Welcome to my  book haul. I don't get books every week, so I will be doing a monthly book haul instead of a weekly book haul for now.

Bought:


Hourglass by Myra McEntire

I bought the e-book form of this book.


I love this so much book!



Timepiece by Myra McEntire

Sequel to Hourglass


It is a great sequel to Hourglass.



Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals by  
Ally Carter 

They are both part of the Heist Society Series by Ally Carter  

I love Ally Carter's writing and I'm super excited to read this series.




Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

I have heard such great things about this book.

I'm super excited to read this one.





Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

 I'm a bit skeptical about this book.

I have heard mix reviews about this book, but I saw it on a good sale and decide to give it a try.


Won:
 
I won an e-arc of Crux by Julie Reece.

Release date: 7/9/2012

I was super excited when I won this arc.

I won this arc from the publisher; J. Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. WOW.Great Haul Brittan! I heard Hourglass was really good. I LOVED hush,hush & am actually giving away books from that series on my blog! Crux sounds good & congrats on winning it!

    happy readings!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!