Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (14)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
This is my book haul for the past two weeks. I only got Boundless last week so I didn't do a Stacking The Shelves post last week.
Bought:














 Boundless by Cynthia Hand! I read this one last week and it was so good.

Everbound by Brodi Ashton 

Review Book:



Tidal by Amanda Hocking!!! 

I did a happy dance when this arrived at my doorstep. 

Thanks so much St. Martin's Press for sending this to me!











 E-Review Copies:


Never Gone by Laurel Garver
I received this from the author for review.












Spellbinding by Maya Gold
I received this from the publisher via NetGalley.










What Did You Get This Week?


Leave me the link to your haul in comments.

6 comments:

  1. I have been hearing wonderful things about Boundless. For some reason I am soooo nervous to read it, though.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love that cover of TIDAL! The covers of the books in that series just keep getting better and better! Hope you enjoy Boundless and Everbound as well1 :)

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Everbound, got it in my reader but kept putting it off.

    Here's what I got this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got Tidal! I can't wait until it comes out, just look at that stunning cover! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul :) Happy reading!

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I got Everbound and Boundless this week as well!!! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and appreciate comments!